The country is blessed with several alternative resources distributed around the country by nature.
Below are a few current facts regarding our power situation
- Nigeria estimated population of above 180 Million people,
- 65% of which are between the ages of 18 to 45 years.
- 40% of the population has access to electricity supply.
- Installed electricity generation capacity of 12,522MW.
- Approximate available capacity of 4,500 MW.
- The national grid is limited in reach and limited extension to local communities.
- Widespread self-generation of power in the commercial, industrial and residential sectors.
- According to the 2015 NREEP generation capacity would require to be grown by 4.3GW every year.
- In 2015, NERC approved new regulations to promote investments in renewable energy sources and generate at least 2,000 MW of electricity by 2020.
We provide energy efficiency services to help you reduce your business energy costs and increase your profit. These include energy audits and we can identify opportunities which will offer cost effective solutions.
Our Target Clients include: